Our Intensive courses are generally taken in 1, 2 or 3 weeks depending on the course hours. These courses are not to be confused with the block booking rates above.
Learning to drive over a longer period is usually recommended so that you gain more experience but our Intensive Courses are ideal for those who are in a hurry. The driving test would usually be organised to take place at the end of the course, so you will need to book the course and have passed the theory test well in advance of the course start date so that a practical test can be arranged. Please call for more details.
- Course 1 – 12 hours (over 2 day’s min) £408.00 plus test fee.
This is for pupils who have failed their test recently and require a little help to achieve the required standard.
- Course 2 – 20 hours (over 5 day’s min) £680.00 plus test fee.
This is for pupils who have gained considerable experience, you must be able to drive in medium traffic and manoevres should all be to a fair standard.
- Course 3 – 30 hours (over 1 week min) £1020.00 plus test fee.
This is for pupils who have acquired some driving ability, but have had little experience. You should have fair to good car control and the manoeuvres should have been started.
- Course 4 – 40 hours (over 10 day’s min) £1360.00 plus test fee.
This is for pupils who have had very little but some driving experience, maybe 5 to 10 hours of driving tuition.
- Course 5 – 50 hours (over 2 week’s min) £1700.00 plus test fee.
This is for pupils who are starting from scratch….a complete novice.